View an RSS feed on an Orchard CMS site.
- Download the latest package, install and enable it on an Orchard CMS instance.
- Add a RSS viewer part to a content type or add it to pages as a widget.
- Configure the optional settings from the widget or content type editor.
- Displays an RSS feed as HTML, including images, titles, pre tags and other rich markup.
- Set an RSS feed URL per instance.
- Adjustable number of items to display in the case of a list.
- Built-in configurable caching.
- Place the original content's title before or after the article, or not at all.
- Place the original content's author before or after the article, or not at all.
- Place the original content's domain before or after the article, or not at all.
- Optionally link the included title to the original article.
- Optionally link the included domain to the original's domain.